At Quad City Montessori School we strive to:
- Help each child develop a positive attitude toward school.
- Help each student develop self-confidence.
- Help each student become an independent learner.
- Help each child increase his or her concentration.
- Encourage each child to be careful observers.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment.
- Encourage a sense of order and inner security.
- Encourage each child to use his or her five senses.
- Help each child develop his or her sensory-motor skills.
- Provide a good environment for social development.
- Encourage each child’s imagination and curiosity.
Quad City Montessori School (QCMS) is a not for profit independent school committed to providing the environment and resources for children to develop lifelong learning skills.