How Can I Help?
Quad City Montessori School Volunteer Opportunities
QCMS families are asked to donate a minimum of twenty hours each school year to QCMS. There are always things to do at QCMS. Contact the school office to ask questions or schedule a time to volunteer!
Run for the QCMS Board of Directors
- The Executive Committee (President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary) meets once per month.
- The entire Board of Directors meetings once per month
Participate in the QCMS Committee
Drive for Field Trips
- Paperwork must be completed. Ask in the school office for a packet.
Art from the Heart
- This is a great opportunity for fundraising for QCMS. It takes many volunteers to make this successful. There are lots of ways to participate. Ask us.
- Sorting and organizing the school library
- Sorting and organizing the pre-primary extra clothes
- Cleaning the tops of cabinets, drawers and refrigerators in the kitchen
- Wash Windows
- Weed the flower beds
- Plant bulbs in the fall and flowers in the spring
- Scoop sand back into the sandbox and pea gravel back under the playground equipment
- Painting – there is always a wall or two that needs painted! Ask us!
- Ask your child’s teacher what you can assist with.
- Assist extended day staff on early dismissal days.